- 485 miles / 780 km
- Run, walk or hike in your local area
- January 15th – April 15th
Starts on January 15th 2021
Ends on April 15th 2021
You have three months to achieve your goal ...
Let's get moving!
"Born to Run" Community
Join our forum to share your experience with other members
- This forum has 198 topics, 1 reply, and was last updated 10 hours, 40 minutes ago by .
- Last Post
Why is this a Walk for Good?
We commit that 75% of our net income goes towards aiding the albergues (Spanish hostels) along the Camino de Santiago.
COVID-19 has not been kind to the pilgrim hostels and the time is now to help the hostel owners make it through the winter season and the uncertainty of the year ahead.
- With the cessation of travel due to COVID-19, these albergue hosts find themselves without income.
- Many are unable to cover basic living expenses, like rent, electricity, and water.
- Supporting the albergues now ensures they will be ready to receive pilgrims when the Camino re-opens
The Virtual Camino has motivated me to travel farther and with more purpose on my runs and hikes. I look forward to progressing on my journey while learning about the towns along the Camino!IanDelaware, USA
Just started my virtual hike from St. Jean Pied de Port. So beautiful looking at the Pyrenees mountains. Pushed myself and stopped for the day at Roncesvalles. Amazing pictures, feels like I am there.GaryCalifornia, USA
The virtual experience was very rich! The web-site easy to navigate and full of wonderful content. My favorite was the Camino audio stories from pilgrims who have experienced the Camino in person. They shared personal stories via audio files, and it gave me a real sense of how diverse the Camino experience is – people from across the globe!BettyTennessee, USA
Not only did [the Virtual Camino] provide a focus for my runs, it allowed me to feel like my solitary runs were actual helping someone else in a small way.JackTennessee, USA