Stay connected and achieve your health and fitness goals with Camino for Good Teams
The Camino for Good Virtual Camino is the perfect way to build community within your friends, exercise group or coworkers as you motivate each other to achieve your personal health and wellness goals.
Using the Virtual Camino App, your team members will run, walk, or bike 485 mi/ 780 km in your local area, while traveling virtually along the ancient Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route in Spain.
Travel in the footsteps of history, while staying connected through friendly competition.
How it Works
You pay a monthly Team subscription rate for any number of users you choose.
- Enter the number of team members
- Choose a team name
- Enter payment information and you’re off!
Easy individual sign up
- After you register your team, we will email you a personalized sign-up link for your team members
- Each team member signs up individually using that link
- Create a private group within the app and invite your team members to join
- Track your progress alongside your team on the map!
- Our friendly support team is ready to answer any questions you have along the way.
- No need to stress!
Camino for Good Teams works for any group size, from your two-person book club to your large corporate office.
What will your team get?
Physical motivation: Push yourself everyday to reach Santiago! Who will get there first?
Visual beauty: Access to thousands of original photos of the Camino de Santiago – you’ll feel like you’re really there!
Google street view: Explore the landscapes and streetscapes of Spain
Get inspired: Listen to audio stories from real pilgrims that have completed their own European Camino
Connection to community: Create a private group for your team to stay connected in this time of social distancing
Giving Back: 75% of Camino for Good’s net income from the Challenge goes straight to Camino de Santiago albergue/hostel owners
Free Neck Gaiter and Patch: Every team member receives a Camino for Good neck gaiter and patch
Achievement certificate: On completion – each team member receives a personalized achievement certificate – hang it with pride
How does walking the Virtual Camino help others?
We commit that 75% of our net income goes towards aiding the albergues (Spanish hostels) along the Camino de Santiago.
COVID-19 has not been kind to the pilgrim hostels and the time is now to help the hostel owners make it through the winter season and the uncertainty of the year ahead.
- With the resurgence of COVID-19 in 2021, these hostel owners find themselves without income into the Summer
- Many are unable to cover basic living expenses, like rent, electricity and water
- Supporting the hostels now ensures they will be ready to receive pilgrims when the Camino re-opens