Camino for Good Grant Application Form
A fundamental component of Camino for Good is our “For Good” Mission, defined simply as giving back to the Camino de Santiago. Camino for Good manages a grant program for any expenses related to the Camino de Santiago.
Examples of eligible expenses:
- Travel and gear expenses for pilgrims
- Renovations for damages in albergues
- New albergue start up funds
- Albergue relief funds (for albergue owners unable to meet expenses for any reason, like medical emergencies, etc.)
- Other Camino related expenses
The amount of funds in grants distributed depends on available funds in the grant program (funded by purchases of routes on the Camino for Good app and donations to the Camino for Good Grant Program) and expressed need in grant applications. All we ask for in return is a blog post and photos about how you used the funds that we can share with the Camino for Good community.
Due to the high volume of grant requests received each cycle, we are usually unable to fund every application. We encourage all applicants to re-submit their application for following cycles.
To be assessed for one of the Camino for Good grants, fill out the form here and we will be in contact.